Saturday, November 10, 2012

First Snow

Well here it is November, and getting our first snow.  This makes the realization of Christmas not seem so far away.  Am I prepared?  I shudder at that thought.  I am just not in the mood.  Not emotionally or financially in the mood. 
I am sure as the time draws closer I will get in the mood...  in the mood for it to be over.  I have never been much of a fan of Christmas.  I don't like cold weather.  It was fun when my kids were little.  I just hate the commercialization. 
What I do like is baking and making home made gifts.  So I am sure that will be my route this year. I do have a few things that I have picked up through the year for my family members that are far away.  I will mail them their Christmas goodie box the first week of December. 
I will enjoy having Christmas day off of work this year...  it has been many years since I have had this holiday off.  So that is what I will mostly look forward too.

Well with this snow comes soup weather.  I will clean out the fridge today and make some fabulous crock pot soup. 
Stay Warm and have a Fabulous & Frugal day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment