Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back to Work

Well, my lovely valucation/staycation came to a tragic end, I had to go back to work. I cannot begin to tell you how hard it is to go back to the graveyard schedule. My husband and I had a wonderful time fishing. He actually caught 2 salmon that he got to keep. It was great seeing my parents...they live in Washington. My parents spoiled my children, bought them things and took them out to dinner. I had a bridal shower last week, and a wedding. Then there was my son's going away bar-be-que...he will be leaving for Iraq soon. I had an action packed vacation and actually needed to go back to work so that I may catch up on my rest. I must admit that I totally love summer and it was a great week, and great weather. Have a Fabulous & Frugal day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment