Friday, August 20, 2010

Eggs

With all the recalls happening with eggs here in the US, it is my Fabulous & Frugal duty to let you all know...... Many cities are adopting ordinances during these hard economic times, that a person can have up to 4 chickens, or laying hens, no roosters within city limits. I think it is worth checking into. Especially since chickens are known for eating bugs, and laying eggs is such a bonus. I believe it is better to eat free range eggs anyway. If your city has adopted this policy, you could buy a few chickens and never have to worry about buying eggs at the store again. Plus... chickens are just so cool to watch. Have a Fabulous & Frugal Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am so glad to have you at Practical Parsimony! I have my four hens. They are happy and healthy despite my unorthodox raising of them. And, they are illegal in my town.

    ReplyDelete