Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Plumbing

I have got quite a leak in my main bathroom in the bathtub faucet area. I researched the problem on-line and promptly headed out to Lowes to buy the correct parts. I spent 64.00 for the faucet replacement kit. I cleaned out my linen closet in order to get to the back of the pipes that connect to the bathtub. Low and behold, this is going to be a project, that is going to require a plumber. The pipes in the back are copper and they have all been welded together, so there is no easy way of changing the faucet unit. My husband is working on it and in the mean time we have contacted a plumber as well to check it all out. What I thought would be a relatively easy do-it-yourself project....might just be a nightmare. I will keep you posted!! Have a Fabulous & Frugal day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment