Tuesday, December 14, 2010

After Christmas Sales

I know that it is a little early to be talking about the after Christmas sales, but I am completely finished with my Christmas and I am so grateful.  I get to kick back now on my days off and make home made Amaretto for my friends and family for a little something extra. 
This year I am looking forward to the after Christmas sales, I have actually put money aside.  I am going to get my wrapping paper, bows, tree ornaments, and Christmas decor' for somewhere between 50% to 90% off.  These are the standard savings.  You can also cash in on savings on household items, clothing, food items and candy.  Seriously everything will be on sale.  So...anything you did not get for Christmas but really wanted......  This would be the time to get it. 

Have a Fabulous & Frugal Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment