Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Paper Coupons

I got the Sunday paper today and was disappointed that there was only one circular for coupons but it is suppose to be worth more than 130 dollars. Now I will be visiting http://couponmom.com to figure out my grocery and shopping lists for Walmart and Walgreens for my payday. I personally think that using coupons is very smart for saving money as well as being able to have additional funds for my savings account or paying off debt. If you are unsure about coupons you should totally check out couponmom.com she has e-books that teach you everything you need to know and how to get started and the best part of the entire process is that it is free. Once you get all the basics down it really is not that time consuming either. Have a Fabulous & Frugal day........

No comments:

Post a Comment