Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Back To Reality

I am back from Vacation with my 83 year old Grandpa.  It was fun and a wonderful break from winter.  Southern Nevada and Northern Arizona are beautiful this time of year.  I really got spoiled by the weather, with temperatures in the high 60's and low 70's.  It was also wonderful eating out, and staying in motels where someone else cleaned up and made the bed.  It was also very fabulous to not work or do house work, I am telling you....  I was totally spoiled and it was amazing.  It sure was hard coming back to Oregon to the snow and and the 30 degree temperatures.  I am very glad that I traveled with my Grandpa, I got to explore some geography and see places that I had never been to.  I also got to spend some quality time with my only living grandparent.  I feel truly blessed to have had this time with my Grandpa.

Have a Fabulous & Frugal Day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment