Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Saving Even More Money

I am saving even more money by removing temptations from my daily grind.  I do not go to the mall just to hang out.  I am now meeting my girlfriends for coffee at either my house or their house.  When those fabulous catalogs come in the mail from Victoria's Secret and Lands End.... I use them as fire starters.  I do not even open them or glance at the pages.  When we get the Sunday paper.... I only look at the weekly grocery ads, and of course the coupons.  I throw the ads to Fred Meyer, Target, and Best Buy into my paper bin for fire starter. I have a new philosophy with impulse shopping, as well as just shopping in general or shopping for a past time.  I do not believe in retail therapy.  I feel that if I do not see it, I will not miss it.  The other conclusion that I have come to is..... every time I leave my house it costs money, at the very least it will cost the gas to drive somewhere. 

Have a Fabulous & Frugal Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment