Saturday, May 14, 2011

Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad

I am heading off to a pot luck birthday party today and this is the dish that I am making to take.  This is a delicious recipe and it is easy to make, it is always a big hit, and the left overs (if there happens to be any) are just as good....  Every time I make this, I end up wishing I would have made more..........
This is a fabulous gourmet pasta salad, that is absolutely better than anything you can get at the deli, and not to mention much cheaper




2 chicken breasts ~ grilled (I grill mine on my George Foreman)

1 pkg Bow Tie Pasta~ cooked according to package directions

1 small bunch of Romaine Lettuce... (you can use pre-washed and bagged lettuce but I personally think it is a waste of money). Wash the lettuce and tear it up into bite size pieces.

1 bottle of your favorite Caesar Salad dressing.

Grated Parmesan Cheese



Grill and season your chicken breasts to your liking, and let them cool. Cut them up into bite size pieces Cook your pasta and drain, rinse in cool water, and add these ingredients in a fairly large bowl along with your bite size pieces of Romaine lettuce, mix in at least 1/2 the bottle of salad dressing, and toss all ingredients until just moist... You can definitely use more dressing if it seems to dry. Then sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese on top.... and enjoy. If the salad seems dry the next day add more dressing or a bit of mayonnaise. You can also use french dressing if you would like another variation.



Have a Fabulous & Frugal Day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment