Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Frugal Consignment

I finally did it!!!!  I have been cleaning out my closet for years and sending it all to Goodwill.  I have been shopping at a particular consignment store for a couple of years now.  At first they did not take consignments, I am not sure if they were just not taking them or not taking them on my particular days off.  Anyway I continued shopping there and talking to the girls that work there.  About a month ago they relocated to a bigger store and started excepting consignments, So...... I cleaned out my closet.  I am super excited to get the opportunity to sell some of my cast offs.  I think it is super important to take clothes in there to consign that you would buy yourself.  My problem is mostly the weight gain since I stopped smoking.  (This is another story~ but I am doing really good)
My plan is to either take the money and put it in my savings account, or to exchange the money for stylish clothes in a bit bigger size.  Either way it is a win win situation.

Have a Fabulous & Frugal Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment