Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Gearing up for Graduation

My youngest is graduating from High School this week.  Today is my last day for work and then I will spend the rest of week preparing for the graduation celebration.  Graduation is Friday evening with an all night senior party to follow, so my husband and I decided to have a big bar-be-que and party on Saturday.
I let my daughter pick out what she wanted for the special occasion, and here go's

Chicken and Shrimp shisk ka bobs (w/pineapple, onions, peppers, and some with mushrooms and some with out) I will marinate these in some Yoshida's Hawaiian sauce that I picked up in the close-out bin.

Potato Salad~ I asked my friend to make this

Pasta Salad~ I asked my other friend to make this

Fruit plate~ I asked yet another friend to make this

Cheese and cracker plate~ I decided to make this too (I sure love my friends though)

Chips, Crackers and various dips~ I have been picking up odds and ends for the last 3 weeks, utilizing my coupons and the clearance bins at the store.

Chocolate Cake~ got this at Costco

Chocolate Fountain~ this belongs to my husband's cousin and this is going to be sinfully yummy.

Soft drinks, and bottled water (and probably coffee too) Coke was on sale last weekend buy 2, get 3 free, so I stocked up.... I got the water on sale a couple of weeks ago a case for 1.99 .

We picked up some decorations at the dollar store, and will have some balloons.  I will post pictures as soon as the event takes place and hopefully goes without a hitch.  Congratulations to the class of 2011!!!

Have a Fabulous & Frugal Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment