Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I No Longer Carry My Credit Cards In My Purse

I feel as though I have a made a positive step....It may be a baby step but trust me baby, it is a positive step. Over the weekend my zipper broke on my purse (which I will be doing some research on because it is a Coach) and I have cleaned out everything that I was carrying in that doctors bag, and when I switched to the new/old purse, I did not include my credit cards. I figure that I no longer want to add debt to the cards that I am trying to reduce and/or get paid off. I know this will be weird to get used to, but I figure with a little planning and determination, after a month or so I will not miss them. It is a goal of mine to have my two smaller limit credit cards paid off by the end of the year. Send me any tips or ideas that you use for not adding debt back onto your credit cards. Have a Fabulous & Frugal Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment