Thursday, November 4, 2010

November

Holy cow!!! November already?? I just got used to writing 2010, it will probably take me 11 months to get used to writing 2011 (weird thinking about it). I spent my days off this week out of town at a training seminar for work. My class was "Building 9-1-1 Life Bridges to Suicidal Callers" It probably sounds a bit shocking to the ordinary people in the world, but it was informative, powerful and moving. Seriously, I have a lot more compassion and tolerance for the mentally ill now. The only problem with being out of town on my days off, is that when I got back late Tuesday night....I had to go to work on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I do not have any left overs to pack in my lunch (insert sad face here). I did make some tuna fish and I have cans of soup so I am okay for the time being, but I sure am craving some home made food. I am looking forward to my days off to catch up on housework, laundry and cooking,
Have a Fabulous & Frugal Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment