I have an over abundance of Tomatoes from the garden... I never thought I would ever admit this, but I am getting pretty sick of tomatoes. Here are 12 ways to eat raw tomatoes.
1. Tomatoes sliced (with salt & Pepper)
2. Tomatoes w/cottage cheese & pepper
3. Tomatoes w/ balsamic vinegar drizzled on them
4. Tomatoes w/ Mayonnaise spread on them (& pepper)
5. Tomato sandwich
6. Tomato & Cheese sandwich
7. Tomato stuffed with tuna (salad) and sprinkled with dill
8 Tomato stuffed with chicken salad
9. Tomatoes chopped and mixed with chopped olives, garlic and a little olive oil (spread this on crackers~YUM)
10. Tomatoes sliced on scrambled eggs
11. Tomatoes sliced on a hamburger patty
12. Tomatoes sliced on your favorite sandwich.. (maybe not peanut butter)
I really do love tomatoes and am glad they came on so well in the garden. Any other ideas out there using tomatoes?
Have a Fabulous & Frugal Day!!!