Ok, here it is. I have compiled a list of items that you SHOULD buy at the dollar store.
1. Cleaning Supplies ~ Why pay more for something you clean with that literally goes down the drain?
2. Personal Supplies or Toiletries ~ Disposable Razors, Deodorant, Toothpaste, Shampoo ~ Unless you can do better with coupons...you should be buying these items at the Dollar Store
3. Batteries~ Some people have told me that the batteries do not last as long as name brand batteries, but can you go wrong for a dollar?
4. Drain Cleaner~ this will be Generic Drano or Liquid Plumber, yes it is bad for your drains but if you are desperate and need some, I have seen it in grocery stores for $6.00 a bottle
5. Mailing Supplies~ packaging tape, envelopes, and bubble wrap....yes you guessed it, all for a buck.
6. Condiments~ BBQ sauce, mustard, soy sauce, Worcestershire....you got the idea, Don't buy this at the grocery store when you can pick it up at the dollar store... just be sure to check the expiration dates.
7. Dog Treats & Dog Toys~ I am sure this will go for kitty toys as well.
8. Cooking Spices ~ yes, cooking spices, pick up your seasonings at the Dollar Store.
9. Fiber Bars~ I just picked up 5 packs of Special K Breakfast Bars... yes 5 bars for a dollar.
Just remember to be smart when you shop and not buy crap (because we all know there is some pretty cheap crap) at the Dollar Store. Think of it more like a "Dollar Stretching Store"
Have a Fabulous & Frugal Day!!!!!