Monday, April 18, 2011

Couponing

I do believe that couponing has become all the rage.....  I recently picked up an expandable file folder for my coupons...  it was about 7 dollars and it is nice because it is alphabetized A-Z, so organizing my coupons has been fun, and they are easier to find now...which I think also makes them easier to use.  I have been picking up my Sunday paper just for the coupons, I use the rest for fire starter.  By the way when I clean out my fire place I use those ashes in my garden.  The other place that I have been getting coupons is in the mail.  I signed up for some stuff on line at different sites, such as Proctor and Gamble, and Dove.... they are regularly sending me coupons.  I have noticed lots of places on line to download coupons and print them off so...this week I am going to get my printer up and running.  By the way, last week I bought 78 dollars worth of groceries for 42.  I know that is pretty good....but I want to do better.

Have a Fabulous & Frugal Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment