Sunday, April 10, 2011

Re-Focus and Re-Organize

It is time for some adjusting on my part. I just rotated on the graveyard shift at work, my first week and it has pretty much kicked my butt.  I have been tired all week not to mention recovering from a nasty spring/winter cold, and sinus infection.  I spent my Birthday in bed sick, so that was a drag.  I have not had much energy for house cleaning, laundry or meal preparations.  So, this weekend I am going to get my house and my life in order so I can get ready to head back to work.  I will spend today scrubbing my house, and going through the freezer to take inventory and see what can be made in the crock pot, while I am sleeping during the day. This seems to be the most effective way for me to remain frugal and cook delicious meals at home for my family and to be able to take the left overs for my lunches.  Sometimes it seems like being organized is so overwhelming.  But, that is what I need to do.... re-focus and re-organize. 

Have a Fabulous & Frugal Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment