Thursday, October 28, 2010

Making the Most of Every Dollar

I have pretty much recovered from what-ever ailments I was suffering from....and now I am suffering from a money ailment. I got hit with a 407.00 bill that I was not expecting. This is going to be a super tough month for me. I must say that the fall canned food sale was such a fabulous idea and I am so glad that I stocked up on what I did. I figure my grocery bill be very minimal...because it has to be. My bills will only get the minimum payment this month, so that I can have gas money to get to work for the rest of the month. It is terribly hard at times to make that paycheck stretch for the entire month. I only have 2 paydays before Christmas and really I am not even stressed. I plan on having a simple Christmas, and already have most of my gifts anyway. Another great feeling of planning ahead. I am trying so very hard to make the most of every dollar, not just this month but always.
Have a Fabulous & Frugal Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment