Friday, October 8, 2010

Thrift Store Galore

I was recently out of town visiting another city in my wonderful states of Oregon, when I happened upon a thrift store. Of course I went in to check it all out and trust me my husband was less than thrilled, but I promised him that I would only look around on the bottom floor. (I am still trying to find a reason to go back so that I may check out the top floor). Anyway in about a 20 minute time frame, I found a pair of size 8 Calvin Klein mid rise jeans, a red leather (glove leather) belt, a Pair of black clogs (shoes)` brand new, a maroon zipper front long sleeved light weight sweater and a Tommy Hilfiger sweater in red, white and blue. I also found a Liz Clayborn small over the shoulder purse in black, almost brand new. I was absolutely thrilled with my finds and here comes the best part...... $18.00. Yes Eighteen dollars!!! I am thinking about taking a picture of my outfits and posting them.

Have a Fabulous & Frugal Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment