Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sick Day

Ok- here I am with the croopy crud. Sore throat, Sinus congestion, and chest congestion. Still trying to remain ever so frugal and not wanting to go to the drug store I am hanging on to my cash. I made one big trip to the medicine cabinet.
Vicks Vap-o-rub~ I just love this chest rub it is so soothing and opens up the air way. I am begining to breathe better already.
Mucenex~ Actually this is generic Mucenex left over from when my daughter was sick awhile back. I am so greatful to have found these.
Emergen-c~ I like this hot, and probably need the vitamin c to boost the immune system.
Nyquil~ this will come in handy at bed time.
Add my hot tea and plenty of rest. I have been laying in bed and sipping my tea.
I hope to be well or at least much better in a day or two.

Have a Fabulous & Frugal day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment