I got to thinking, and here are some tips and tricks that I use everyday to save money.
1. I pack my own lunch...today it was Chili and an egg salad sandwich, and apple. The eggs I scored for free an 18 pack of farm fresh eggs from a friend who is house sitting.
2. I fill up my gas tank every week. I am not completely sure how this saves money but it does save time because I commute, so with a full gas tank I am ready to begin my week.
3. I recycle cans and bottles. Sometimes I get lazy and let them stack up but the last time I cashed them in I had $12.65.
4. I rarely go shopping.
5. I paint my own nails...complete manicures, and pedicures, while watching TV in the comfort of my home.
6. I swap clothes with friends.
7. I cook at home.
8. I drink water (and coffee and tea) No soda pop for me.
9. I reheat and reuse leftovers or create a "new" dish out of leftovers.
10. I try to be as happy as I can with what I have.
Have a Fabulous & Frugal Day!!!!